Competent and thorough inspection is one of the most important elements in achieving a quality construction project.
Proper inspection requires not only technical expertise and knowledge of the materials and procedures to be used, but also sound judgment, diplomacy and good communication skills.
See below EEC’s Construction Engineering and Inspection full list of Services:
Project: Lee Roy Selmon Crosstown Expressway Remediation, Tampa, Florida.
- CPM Schedule Reviews / Progress Tracking (Time & Money)
- Review Cost Savings Initiatives
- Review & Process Change Orders / Work Orders and Supplemental Agreements
- Process Monthly Estimates
- Monitor Compliance with Payrolls/EEO/OJT
- Design Review Management / Routing for Design-Build Projects
- Shop Drawing Submittal Tracking and Routing
- Request for Information (RFI) Tracking and Routing
- Oversee all Materials Testing
- Hold Weekly Progress Meetings
- Maintenance of Traffic (MOT) Compliance Monitoring
- Environmental Compliance Monitoring
- Prepare and Submit Final Estimate Package
- Transportation Inspections on Highways
- Toll Roads, and Urban/Rural Roads to include the following elements:
- Sign Structures
- ITS / Tolling Infrastructure